Back to the Studios Onsite Guidelines
At Elstree Studios, safety is our primary concern during this outbreak of COVID-19. If entering the site, you must adhere to the following guidelines to protect the safety of yourself and others. Full guidelines, plans and site safety information can be found here:
– Security must be notified in advance of access and client crew and cast lists must be provided.
– For Pedestrians: there is an intercom and lock at the front gate and at the Gatehouse. Passes must be shown to Security at the Gatehouse window and Security can be spoken to via the intercom.
– For Drivers: the ANPR system will allow access for drivers with booked spaces but all passes and authorisation must be shown in advance of entering site. Drivers who exit their cars must wear a mask or face covering and adhere to social distancing measures.
– Security may deny access to pedestrians and cyclists who are not wearing masks or face coverings. Client crew and visitors must be aware before visiting Elstree Studios of the site guidelines herein contained.
– Security will be continuing with thermal temperature taking for all those arriving on site. A high temperature is one of the main symptoms of COVID-19.
HYGIENE & SOCIAL DISTANCING
– Please frequently wash you hands.
– Hand-sanitising stations are placed across site
– Adhere to social distancing measures, keep 2 metres away from other people.
– Smokers must not smoke outside office buildings. The green area near the Powerhouse is to be zoned and used as a smoking area temporarily. A marked out area to the rear of site, near the backlot, can also be used for smoking.
– The Event Hall may be used for safe social distancing catering arrangements subject to discussions with Elstree Studios Management.
– The Medic Tent next to The Whitehouse is the isolation point for any person deemed potentially unwell.
– Clients and tenants are responsible for the general health and safety of their own respective areas.
– EFS are not responsible for any health and safety breaches by a tenant or client.
– Masks or face coverings (and ideally gloves) are to be worn in communal areas at all times. Communal areas on site are roads, toilets, corridors and shared kitchens.
– If a client or tenant representative is found not wearing a mask in these areas, they will first receive a reminder and, if they repeatedly fail to adhere to site guidelines, may be asked to leave.
– All clients and tenants are restricted to their areas and are not permitted to wander freely on site.
– Clients are responsible for health and safety within their stages but must include within their risk assessment a section on measures taken for COVID-19. A copy of this must be given to Elstree Studios Management.
– If possible, all large meetings are to be held virtually.
– All deliveries will be stored in a gazebo next to Security and must be collected by a client or tenant representative. Food deliveries must be collected by a client or tenant representative.
– Barriers on site will indicate restricted areas and zones.
– There will be no access to George Lucas Stage 2 via the Stage 1 door. The Stage 2 door must be used to access Stage 2. All visitors, cast and crew must be authorised and Security and Elstree Studios Management must be notified in advance.
Please contact Elstree Studios Management with any queries at: firstname.lastname@example.org