Red Rock Entertainment’s Film Investment
Share this story:
RED ROCK ENTERTAINMENT LTD ARE INVITING FILM MAKERS TO SUBMIT THEIR FILM AND TV PROJECTS FOR FUNDING CONSIDERATION
- You must be a UK production company, although the Film or TV series can be made outside of the UK
- You must have a commercially viable production proposal for Film or TV.
- At least 80% of the finance must already be in place
- In order for Red Rock Entertainment, to properly evaluate the project you should include the following with your submission
- A developed script
- Sales estimates provided by a reputable sales agent, including details of any pre-sales
- Document containing synopsis, biography of the key players including cast, producers, writers, and director. List of all other companies that have signed up to the project i.e. Casting Agent, Post Production, and Sales Agents etc.
- A proposed budget and finance structure
- Mood Reel and Storyboard where applicable
We no longer invest in Horror, Psychological thrillers and Supernatural films.
Supporting Vimeo links & MP4 formats of supporting mood boards for visual & narrative influences are also accepted.
Please send submissions to Gary Collins firstname.lastname@example.org