Elstree Studios are looking to recruit a Junior Sales and Marketing Assistant to join the Management Team. This is a unique opportunity for an individual to learn about the operational Management of a Film Studio, whilst developing skills in Sales, Marketing and Administration and working for London’s No. 1 Film & TV Studio. Elstree Studios is the home of Strictly Come Dancing, The Crown and many other well-known Film and TV Productions.
Job Title: Junior Sales and Marketing Assistant
Department: Sales, Events & Marketing
Responsible to: Client & Sales Manager
Company: Elstree Film Studios Ltd
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Duration: Permanent (subject to satisfactory completion of 3-month probation period)
Hours per week: 40 (Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm)
Salary: Dependent on experience
Main purpose of the job:
To provide support to the Management Team at Elstree Studios, especially within the Sales, Marketing and Events Teams.
Daily Tasks may include (but are not limited to) the following-
– Assisting in updating/composing content for Social Media and responding to queries from clients/members of the public via these platforms.
– Assisting with bookings by preparing offices/workshops for new and potential clients and tenants. Including studio welcome packs, contact sheets, Arranging/hosting show-rounds on site for clients and guests.
– Dealing with enquiries about meeting rooms/office space/ancillary etc for clients and tenants and assisting the sales team with internal sales orders, updating bookings on online systems, when required.
– Scheduling appointments/meetings for members of the staff, preparing paperwork, rooms and refreshments as and when required.
– Organising and coordinating Events at the Studios and Exhibitions.
– Any other assistance as and when required.
This role would suit someone new to the Film & Television industry who is enthusiastic to learn about a Studio environment and business. The ideal candidate will be someone with an evident interest in Film & Television with some admin and customer service experience. The role would include training and an introduction to working in a Film & TV operational environment. The ideal candidate would have:
– A good level of education (a degree is not essential)
– An interest in the Film and Television Industry.
– An enthusiastic, confident persona with good communication skills.
– An understanding of computers and experience using Microsoft Office and Apple Software.
– The ability to use initiative, work independently and prioritise workloads.
– Good organisational skills.
– A good attitude to learning and developing skills
– Easy travel access to the Studios.
To apply for this role, please send us a cover letter and your CV to: email@example.com
*Due to high volume of applications received, we will only be in contact with successful applications
Closing date: 28th February 2020
Published: January 2020